Senior Software Engineer (Munich)
FilmLight is the world’s leading developer of colour management & colour grading technologies for film and TV.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Image Processing, Graphics, User Interface, Game) for our Munich office.
- Develop image processing algorithms for applications and plugins in the area of colour grading for film, television and virtual production.
- Develop appealing and intuitive user interfaces for these applications.
- Develop APIs and web-based interfaces between applications.
- Clarify interfaces between software modules with your teammates.
This role requires:
- A degree in computer science, or a comparable qualification.
- Solid knowledge of C++, GLSL, HLSL, WebGL.
- Basic knowledge of image processing.
- Basic knowledge of game engines (Unreal, Unity).
- Able to work independently on new topics and technologies.
- Speak fluent English, and interested in working in an international team.
To apply for this position, send your CV to [email protected].
No agencies please.