Electro-mechanical Technician (Hertford, UK)
FilmLight is the world’s leading developer of colour management & colour grading technologies for film and TV.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join the production department based in Hertford. They will be required to carry out tasks throughout the production process within the new build manufacturing departments, building and assembling products to specification and ensuring all works are carried out to the highest of standards.
- Read and understand schematics and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, component or system to ensure that products and parts meet quality standards.
- Inspect and examine products and materials for defects or deviations from specifications.
- Install electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Test the performance of assemblies, using test instruments as specified in assembly instruction and/or on test sheets.
- Analyse and record test results, and complete any required written documentation.
- Operating system knowledge to be able to execute scripts from a terminal window.
Candidates must have a positive attitude and provide a high level of support to staff within the team, and external providers.
The above tasks and responsibilities are not an exhaustive list and you may be required to undertake other reasonable duties to utilise your skills, experience and competencies. This description may be varied from time to time to reflect changing business requirements.
To apply for this position, send your CV to [email protected].
No agencies please.