Baselight Support Packages
Baselight is sold with one year User Support and Hardware Support. After the first year, the Support Contract will renew automatically but can be cancelled at any time with a one-month notice period; you can also reduce the Support to User Support only, without Hardware Support, after the first year has elapsed.
If the Support Contract is cancelled, a catch-up charge may apply if the Support Contract is then renewed at a later date.
- Support via email, telephone and remote diagnosis of FilmLight-supplied operating system and Baselight application software. Provision of bug fix point releases as available or required.
- Remote fault diagnosis.
- On-site engineering time if deemed necessary by mutual agreement. Travel expenses will be charged at cost.
- After the warranty period, replacement parts qualify for 25% discount on list price.
- Access to all software feature releases while support is active.
- Hardware: Advanced parts replacement, and repair of FilmLight-supplied hardware systems.
- Control panels: Advanced parts replacement, and repair of all Slate and Blackboard control panels supplied by FilmLight.