Join FilmLight and Light Iron for an introduction to Baselight, FilmLight’s colour grading, VFX and finishing solution.
This free one-day course covers the core fundamentals of colour grading, colour spaces and media management in Baselight v5. The course combines demonstrations of techniques and features as well as hands-on exercises.
It is strongly recommended to bring a laptop compatible with Baselight STUDENT, FilmLight’s software-only macOS application developed for training purposes. Baselight STUDENT will be used during the day for practice sessions.
Registrants will be sent a software licence and media package before the course.
Wed, October 23, 2019
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Project creation in Baselight
- Introduction to the user interface and workspaces
- Media import and scene navigation
- Introduction to colour space management
- Baselight’s grading tools
…LUNCH AND PRACTICE TIME…
- Fixing and finishing tools
- Rendering a movie
- Sneak-peak of Baselight’s upcoming features